Jio has entered the telecom world by offering the 4G LTE for free, and that has turned the attention for more than 18 million clients across India. Reliance Jio has introduced many plans such as preview offer, summer surprise offer, welcome offer and recently JIO DHAN DHANA DHAN offer. All the Reliance Jio prime members and non-prime members are taking the benefit of high speed internet, free voice and utilities within very fewer rates. The Jio has offered unbeatable services to its launch to its clients within a very short period of time after its launch.
Presently Reliance telecom launched its JIO GIGA FIBER. JIO GIGA FIBER will be the largest Greenfield fixed-line broadband rollout anywhere in the world. This takes place in 1100 cities of India simultaneously.
On this 15 Aug. Jio welcome us to celebrate the day of India’s freedom by signing in for every Indian’s Digital Freedom. Their dream is to take India to be among the top-5 in broadband connectivity, both for mobility as well as fiber based wireline connectivity. Jio Reliance Telecom has their own Optical Fiber due to which their rates are very cheaper.
Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani at its 41st annual general meeting had announced the launched of fixed-line broadband service Jio Giga Fiber. These services will be available in 1100 cities in India. Jio Giga Fiber comes with a Giga fiber router along with a Jio Giga TV set-top box. He informed that the set-top box will allow users to make video calls to other Giga TV devices or mobile connections on any network in the country.
According to reports, the company is looking at a commercial launch of Jio Giga Fiber before Diwali, i.e. Nov 7. Initially, it will be rolled out in metro cities and about 80 top tier 1 and 2 markets in the country. In terms of pricing, the service might be available for a starting price of $500.
Reliance Jio Phone 2 comes for sale for first time in India from 15 August. The availability of the service will depend on the volume of consumer registration, which is started from 15 August. The reports also pointed out that Jio may develop IP multicasting technology to offer internet based TV services so that home broadband customers do not use their technology, the company would end up providing 500GB to 600GB of data per month per household for TV series. Prices have been brought down to Rs 500.
Process for registration
- Go on to the Jio website’s GigaFiber page.
- Then enter your address by pressing the Change button. After you enter your address click the submit button, the screen still showing the default address. Then select whether the address you have entered is your home or work address.
- On the next page, enter your name and phone number, and click to Generate OTP button.
- Enter OTP and select the type of locality (society, township etc) and click on submit.
Jio Fiber Broadband Plans
|Jio Fiber plan||Data Limit||Speed Limit||Total validity
|Rs. 500||300GB||50 mbps||30|
Latest posts by Assort (see all)
- Tyson Fury vs Otto Wallin Fight Card, Venue, Time, and Details - September 13, 2019
- Foot Streams – Best Options for Streaming Foot Online for Free - June 18, 2019
- Happy Fathers Day 2019 quotes, images, poems, pictures, messages, wishes and greetings - June 15, 2019